Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Sorry for the delay between posts. I was so busy entertaining guests this past weekend, and now I finally feel like I am getting back into my routine. It was great to see Superman and my new best pal Phillip this weekend. You guys are welcome back anytime. Here is a brief summary of my weekend:

Friday - The girls and I went to Martini's at IMAX which was really fun. The film we ended up seeing was about Australia. It was really cool. It was my first IMAX film, and I enjoyed it immensely. After the film we went to this cool new place off Peachtree for some organic food. It was really cool. It had a rainforest atmosphere and everything was organic. It was very good!!! Too bad I can't remember the name of the restaurant. I'll have to ask Candace later.

Saturday - Kim and I met the guys for service, and then we had lunch at PappaDeaux. Thanks again for lunch Von. You're the best! Then after lunch I had to race home to clean and make my dish for dinner. We had a "Mexican night" at the house. It was a blast. A nice evening filled with dancing and talking. The girls ended up spending the night which is why I didn't get to bed till 3 a.m.

Sunday - I was up at 7:30 a.m. and out of the house by 8:50. I was ten minutes late for meeting, but thats because Naomi took most of my bathroom time straightening her hair. It looked very nice but still. I still love you Naomi! After the meeting a couple of us went to P.F. Changs for lunch. It was my first time there and I really liked it. I had the Lo Mien Combo with shrimp and chicken. Yummy!! Candace and I split that along with another shrimp dish that she ordered. After lunch we parted ways with the guys, and I went to my house to change for a COOKOUT. I just ate a big lunch and then I was heading to a cookout. I think I worked off most of my food running away from all the bugs. Anyway and THAT ladies and gentlemen was a brief summary of my weekend. Ha ha ha! Maybe next time I'll blog about my weekend on Monday like normal people. I promise I'll have something interesting to talk about later.

Hasta!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

3:51 AM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home