Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Summer Vacation Ideas- Spain or Costa Rica?


Since its quiet in the office today I decided that I was going to daydream about my travel aspirations for this summer. I was thinking about Spain, or maybe Costa Rica. I hear that both places are amazing travel destinations. Hopefully air fare won’t be too costly for Costa Rica. I expect that Spain may cost a pretty penny. Oh, well there is always a nice cruise. I could go either way. Does anyone have suggestions on other places to spend my summer vacation? I’m all ears. Where is everyone planning on going this summer? Come on tell me.

*The above picture was taken in Costa Rica. *

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ITALY is beautiful!! :)

7:35 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

I hear the same thing too. That's another travel aspiration of mine too.

11:04 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home