Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Postal Service insults



Okay so I know its been a while since my last blog, but I've been super busy with school, work, and pioneering not to mention planning Jess' bridal shower. Anyway I've been thinking about what my next blog would be about. Little did I know that I would be inspired after checking the mail today. Apparently I'm a regular subscriber to Lane Bryant catalog now. How the heck did they get my name? I mean perfect spelling of both my first and last name. I don't subscribe to any other plus size catalogs unless J.Crew is a plus size catalog. Oh, and on a side note Tianna I've been a subscriber of J.Crew for a number of years now, but after what I saw on your site I think I'll be cancelling my subscription. I just don't get how Lane Bryant got my name. I've never even visited the store. I mean its one thing to be made fun of in person or on the phone but in the mail that's a low blow. Well I better run I'm going to do pilates. Later people!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey love the pic - thanks for the publicity! :)

7:38 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

you are a hottie...oooh baby especially at the assembly with that hot little number you were wearing, oooh baby!

11:52 AM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

THANK YOU! I've been saying it. She just needs to drop the supposed and just be hottie because your so HAWT E. :)

10:13 AM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, LADIES! now, if only i could get one of the male species to say that! :) by the way, Tianna, I heard you have a few hotties hidden away - i was waiting for my introduction. don't remember getting one, tho!! you can't hide them forever you know! Me & Tam are going to find your secret hiding location sooner or later ;)

10:48 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

Yup I gave supposed hottie celebrity status. She really needs to drop the suppose. Don't you think Tianna? I'm sorry hun you just are FAB.

10:51 AM, November 11, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

Actually Tianna is celebrity A-List status. I'm mean the chick is just all over the place. Gotta love her. I'm just glad she still keeps in contact with the little people like me. What a cool chick!

1:46 PM, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chi ha detto che

12:38 AM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

okay that comment is just plain weird anonymous.

5:16 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home