Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wedding Updates

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It was an outdoor ceremony and thankfully the weather was pretty decent. The bride looked amazing in her strapless beaded dress, and the groom didn’t look to bad either. The ring bearer Mr. Anthony Barr was adorable. Poor Anthony kept dropping the ring cases, because it was hard to balance them on the pillow. The entire bridal party cleaned up really well. Anyway I’ll have to post more pictures once I get some from Josh. My camera died before the ceremony started. I’ll have to post pre- ceremony pictures once I upload them. More updates with the pictures coming soon. Oh the bride and groom honeymooned in the Pocono’s in Pennsylvania. I just spoke with Jessica on Saturday and they had a fabulous time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

11:43 PM, March 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home