Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, March 31, 2006

I didn't JUST do that

I finally joined the I locked my keys in the car club. This morning I was running semi-late for work because my keys were nowhere to be found. I searched my purse about 10 times before I decided to look in the car. Can anyone guess where my keys were sitting? Right on the floor of the car, so apparently they fell out of my purse last night. Tell me why after SEEING the keys on the floor I still decided to check my purse one more time. Can we say denial? Anyway I arrived to work approximately 30 minutes late to work and the phone was ringing like crazy along with the fax machine. Normally Fridays are quiet in the office, but NOOOO not this morning. Does anyone else have a funny story to share with me? I once had a friend leave the keys in the ignition with the car still running, and by the time she got back to the car it was out of gas. Can ANYONE beat that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Tamla aka Gorgeous as ever:

Anyway, I am leaving my comment for you. Let me quickly tell you about my blonde roots moment regarding my activities as a "lock the keys in the car club member.

It was about 9 months ago, I purchased a new-used car (2002 Nissan Maxima-for inquiring minds. Anyway, the night I brought it home, I went to my car to eject a couple of CD's from the CD player. So, I stuck my keys in the ignition and pulled out the CDs. I then shut the door, cut off the light and went back into the house.

The next morning, I went out to leave to run some errands. Not only were my keys locked in the car, but of course I had the key turned in the ignition, not completly on, but not in the off position. So, my battery went dead. As if that wasn't enough it was 85 degrees outside and I nearly wanted to pass out. But wait there still is more. I didn't have my jumper cables and my brother-in-law was in my house annoying the crap out of me (his timing is always wrong), I was looking for my long lost purse, and my jumper cables were in my husband's car.. So I had to go next door and ask my neighbor to jump me. What a day!

So your not alone Tamla. It happens to the best of us, per say you! Take care sweetie!

Love Ya,

Hadassah

11:55 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Hadassah! You poor thing! I can't believe all that happened to you in ONE day. :)

10:45 AM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home