Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mrs. Vallarino your countertops are ready.

I feel really bad for Mrs. Vallarino because I got a voicemail message telling me that my/her countertops are ready. It was the funniest message though I had to listen to it more than once. I've never been called Mrs. Vallarino before, so thats a new one to add to the list. Anyway my morning started at 6:30 because I had to take my mom to Kaiser to get a shot for her migraine. Work is actually WORK this week which is weird. Its actually kinda quiet right now in the office, so I figured I would blog. I know I promised that my next blog would be interesting. I guess I didn't live up to the expectations, not that there were any to begin with. I am really looking forward to Myrtle beach. The girls and I leave in 11 days. It should be tons of fun. I'm sure I'll have plenty of funny stories to share, and hopefully I'll remember to take tons of pictures to remember the moments. Well that's it for now. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do in Myrtle Beach? Feel free to share!