Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Taffy Time


Yesterday was such a gorgeous day that Candace and I took Taffy to the park. For those of you who don't know Taffy she's a 3yr old girl in my hall. Her parents are studying with my parents, and are working toward baptism. Sheanna normally watches Taffy for Victoria, but she had to head to school to take an Entrance test before she starts college. Anyway Candace and I had Taffy for the afternoon. We took her to Wendy's and bought her a kids meal, and then off to the park. We headed to Bethesda park and searched the park for a playground with swings. How could a playground NOT have swings? We kept driving till we finally saw one with swings. There were about four little kids between the ages of 2-4. They were so cute! Anyway we played with Taffy for a good hour before I got the notion of playing Hide-N- Seek. Lets just say the entire children population which had grown since our arrival joined in. It was pretty fun. We played for an hour running around the park and then we packed Taffy up and drove to pick up Sheanna. One little boy yelled to me "See ya tomorrow", and then he told my mom I was so sweet. Don't I feel special? Our day with Taffy didn't end till about 9 p.m. She danced and sang along to our 90's music channel. Good times I tell you! Well that was my day yesterday, and it almost made me wish I was a nanny. Jessa you must have a blast 90% of the time with the kids you nanny.


Yet another blog in a week. Yesssss!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger cdcsweet said...

wow tam, i'm really impressed with all your blogs this week:)
I love taking kids to the park, it is so much fun:) not to mention kids have fun, so all around it is a fun event:) you've inspired me to take my friends kids to the park this weekend, i'll let you know how it goes. maybe i'll learn to take pics and post them on my blog spot:)

7:34 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Thanks Candy! Taffy will be at my house tomorrow at some point, so I'll have fun playing with her for a bit. She's so funny! No park time tomorrow since its suppose to rain. Taking kids to the park is always fun unless you are sick, so feel better and get some rest.

11:33 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Snow Bunny said...

Aww what a good auntie Tam! Yeah, the kids and I have some good times... sometimes. ;)

1:36 AM, December 24, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Yea I don't mind being Auntie Tam just not Mommy Tam. LOL

9:35 AM, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home