Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, December 15, 2006

Welcome Jessa!



Hi guys!

I'm back again for yet another lovely blog addition. Jessa has finally decided to start a blog! It's pretty great. You should check it out. Click here for a peak. I think I've upheld my blog quota for the day. Beat that Sarah! Just kidding!

Busy weekend plans? I have a pretty fun filled weekend ahead of me. I'm not sure what my plans are for tonight, but tomorrow I have a baby shower and Sunday time at Naomi's. Well have a great weekend whether its filled with activity or down time. Chat with you later.

Byeeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Snow Bunny said...

Thanks for helping me get established on Blogger! You're the best! I hope you had fun last night. The movie was so so good! I think it's my new fav!

9:25 AM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Oh cool! I ended up seeing Pursuit of Happyness. That's how it was spelled in the movie. :) Anyway I hope to catch a matinee of the Holiday this Tuesday or so. Glad you had fun last night now if we could only get together more often.

10:59 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home