Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend Update

Hi guys!
I hope you all had a nice weekend. My weekend was somewhat slow, but I'm so tired. Friday I saw the Pursuit of Happyness with Naomi, E, and Jeff. I thought it was a pretty good movie, and it was based on a true story. I wish I saw Oprah's show when she had the real Chris Gardner on earlier in the week. I always like to have background information of people when a movie is based on their lives. I'm a bit odd at times. I promise you if their was a game show about Pop culture I would probably be the winner. :) I know all these strange facts about people because I subscribe to People. Jeff and Candace have fun messing with me about my strange talent. Anyway after the movie we went to a Mexican (I can't remember the name of the restaurant now) restaurant for dinner. I had some major problems with my contact so I spent a good chunk of my time in the bathroom messing with my contacts. All in all Friday was pretty great. Saturday was filled with service, and then the girls and I headed to Perimeter mall to look for a gift for a gift for Michelle's baby shower. I found some really cute stuff at Children's Place and at Dillard's. Its kinda fun shopping for baby clothes, but what I'll never understand is why baby's clothes are so expensive. Seriously! I saw this cute little outfit and it was like 80 bucks. Are you kidding me? Anyway we did get a couple of really cute outfits, and then we headed to the shower. I babysat Zhane and Bre afterward which was fun. I love those girls and miss them so much since they are in Dacula's congregation now. Anyway yesterday Candace and I went shopping at The Avenue and I spent way too much money. E I got some really cute stuff. NY & Co. is having a sale - 50% off the entire store. I went to VS, Fourth & Towne, Banana Republic, Gap, NY & Co, Ross, etc. I came home and wanted to crash but ended up cooking - Shrimp with Angel Hair pasta covered in a fettucini sauce, and served with broccoli. Sounds good, right? LOL I'm becoming so domestic lately. I wonder why? Oh and after dinner we watched "The Devil Wears Prada." I loved Anne Hathaway's clothes in that movie! It was a pretty cute movie too I think you'll enjoy it E. Anyway its Monday and I'm sitting in the office blogging away I guess its time for me to get started at work. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Tonight I had the opportunity to go see the Killers, but I had to turn it down. WAAAAH!!!! Have fun guys!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger E said...

ok first of all, i don't remember my phone ringing with an invitation to go shopping yesterday but THAT'S OK. because we're going to LONDON, BABY!
and I'm so going to check out NY & Co and yes, I loved the Devil Wears Prada & I totally ripped off several of her outfits from the movie.
did I mention that you & I are going to LONDON!!??
(sorry, Jeff)

2:38 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Well keep me posted about London. Oh and we went shopping around the time you were at meeting, so thats why you didn't get a call. So it seems like you have a blogger account do you have a hidden blog. I can't seem to find any info about it. Are you toying with our emotions? j/k Love ya travel buddy!

3:51 PM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
seeing as how I look like death in the pic below we def. need to take a new one:) Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend. Maybe you can stop by on wed. night, we're having a girls night in:) See you then:)
CAndy

5:14 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

You don't look like death silly. You are too cute! I saw a really cute pic of you on Sarah's camera. I'll have her send it to me and then viola your new pic.

5:21 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Eryn said...

Hey Tam!

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. And your dinner sounds delish:) DO you find yourself going through spurts of domesticity? I do that every now and then...I will bake and cook and sew and clean. I make myself sick! I love the Devil wears Prada-awesome movie!!
I'm off to the gym now, have a great day at work:)
eryn

9:02 PM, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Tami said...

Yes I go through spurts of domesticity. LOL Love that word! Sounds like we have the same taste in movies, so have you seen any new movies I might be interested in?

12:23 PM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home