Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, October 06, 2006

Update



I drafted the previous post the day after Hailey's shower, but the images didn't want to load. I finally loaded the pics on flickr, so I was able to finally post my blog. Jessica was induced on Wednesday night around 6:00 p.m., and when I called around 1:30 p.m. Thursday Hailey still wasn't born. I guess she is just taking her sweet little time. I plan to see her this weekend if I'm up to par by then. I've been battling massive migraines this week off and on.

Now a little update about me. Last Sunday I went to a Keith Urban concert with some friends. It was the best!!!! I mean I've always liked Keith Urban but he went up a couple of notches after seeing him perform live. What a great show! My voice was totally sore from all the screaming I did. After the concert we went to Cafe Intermezzo for some coffee. Well everyone else had some kind of coffee, and I had a yummy hot chocolate. It was awesome!

What have you guys been up to these days? Dacula people what's happenin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home