Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, October 06, 2006

Music!!!


I'm always looking for new music for my Ipod. Please suggest some new album/artist/songs, etc. This week I downloaded Plain white T's CD entitled "Every second counts", Beck's latest CD "The Information", Jet's "Shine On", and Snow Patrol's "Eye's Open". My favorite song this week is " You could be happy" by Snow Patrol. Its an amazing song! If you click on the band's name you'll be directed to their websites, and you can hear clips of their songs. Rock on!
Later!

Oh, don't forget to leave new album/artist/song suggestions in the comment section. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Thanks! Awesome! I have latin, trance, and r & b. I'll check them out tonight!

4:40 PM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is zac, i heard this song on a video game advertisement and had to find it. i also searched the artist and i'm liking what i've heard so far, check it out.
gary jules--"mad world"

6:38 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home