Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Introducing "My Favorite Things"


Hello all!

I was thinking about some of my favorite music, TV show, commercials, etc of this week and I figured that I would blog about it. I think it would be a nice weekly addition to my blog. Feel free to comment on my choices each week.



Favorite song of the week - Chasing cars by Snow Patrol ( I can't get enough of this song)

Favorite day of the week - Tuesday

Favorite album of the week - Corinne Bailey Rae ( guess the artist name) LOL

Favorite new show - Greg Behrendt Show (cool talk show from the coauthor of "He's Just Not That into You."

Favorite new term - Vintage gangsta hippie (That was the response when this hippie looking guy was describing his style on the Greg Behrendt Show) I literally laughed out loud for several minutes.

Favorite episode of the week - Fraiser's "Good night Seattle"

Oh I've posted a couple of New York pics. I'll post the rest later.

Don't forget to click on the music links I've provided for Snow Patrol and Corinne Bailey Rae. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home