Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Thursday, September 07, 2006

We're back!

Hello all!

We are finally back home from NYC. It was really nice to spend time with all our family and friends. I wish we could have spent more time with each and every one of you. Unfortunately due to the weather (Hurricane Ernesto) we didn't get to do EVERYTHING we planned. It was still a nice trip. I learned how to play poker during my short trip. Saturday after meeting Jon, Andrew, Buddy, Nick and I played poker. It was my first time, and I killed the guys. I was the ultimate winner! Ha ha ha they lost to a girl and a beginner at that. Good times I tell you! Nick thanks for the cool drinks! You are the best man! Monday after the guys had family study at Bethel we hung out in Andrew's room and played dance dance (as Andy affectionately calls it). Dance dance is that game where you dance on a mat by hitting the arrows on a mat as they appear on the tv screen. Pure entertainment I tell you. I competed with Andy a couple of times and lost horribly. I'm glad I don't have pictures of our dance-a-thon. Trust me it was a sight. After our dance revolution we walked the bridge. It was so gorgeous at night.

Anyway I gotta jet, but I'll post pics soon. Work has been kinda hectic today. While I was away one of our programmers passed away, so I've been busy trying to cancel some of his services. He had a heart attack in his sleep. I plan on sending his family a card and maybe the brochure on "When someone you love dies."

Anyone else have any news they wish to share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home