Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Alias - Ethan?

Hi guys!

I would like to welcome friends and family to my site. Feel free to comment! Comments are welcomed and sometimes the best part of this site. Make sure that when you do comment I have a clear idea of who you are, so that I can respond accordingly. Some of you have created alias names - supposed hottie, superman, etc but its pretty clear to me who you are. Ethan???? Hmm..not sure about that one. Any guesses to what is Ethan's true identity?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

ethan your not also superman are you?

12:06 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no tam sorry,I'm superman. Any imposters will be punished to the fullest extent of the law

2:27 PM, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

supa its good to hear from you. I have no idea who Ethan is and its killing me. LOL

3:53 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home