Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, August 22, 2005

Its Monday.

I can't believe its actually Monday. I mean where did the weekend go? Friday I spent some time with the family just relaxing, and then Saturday was filled with bookstudy, miniature golf, and an evening at Jillians. I'm glad I had a relaxing Sunday even though I'm tired from a lot of nothing. Its amazing how I can be just as exhausted from a day of nothing than with a day of planned activities. I think I'm getting old. I mean I just turned 22 and all the energy of my youth is gone. LOL Just kidding I'm sure its nothing that can't be fixed with some sleep or a frappacino at Starbucks. How was everyone's weekend? Anything new and exciting?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

LOL Ummm...yea I know. I was really really hot and sweaty on Saturday. I'm still dealing with the mosquito bites too. Hey it was fun though.

4:52 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

Is starkbucks related to starbucks????

3:50 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

alright thanks for pointing out the typo tianna. good lord!

12:44 PM, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home