Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, August 26, 2005

Favorite Movies and Quotes


Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

I'm not the biggest fan of Napoleon Dynamite in fact I fell asleep and thought it was mind numbingly boring. However, after chatting with people you find the quotes from the movie really funny. In light of that what are your favorite movies and what are some of the quotes that made them so enjoyable?

8 Comments:

Blogger Tianna said...

hmm, Favorite quotes...that's a toughy. My favorites are actually more of long excerpts from films, not just one liners. I love a lot of quotes from The Princess Bride, Dumb and Dumber, Robin Hood's Men in tights, and funny enough, a lot of my favorites are from disney films. Just because I am already in a childish, vulnerably happy mood, and when someone says something like, "you made me ink myself" like in Finding Nemo, i can't help but crack up.

A great site to go to for quotes is www.imdb.com

4:45 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

I know that's where I went. LOL I love the finding Nemo quote.

4:47 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:28 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:39 PM, August 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Green on the Disney Channel?
Did I just see Tom Green on the Disney Channel ? Wow. I think I did. Even though my brain's throbbing furiously due to the completely bizarre thought, it's true.
Discover guitar lessons - The ultimate guitar blog

5:57 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

It'd be great if you made a new blog someday soon......::::yawns::::

9:23 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

I didn't know anyone was checking it. LOL

3:58 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

ok, for real...new blog...TODAY!!!

3:34 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home