Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, August 19, 2005

What's wrong with people?

About an hour ago I was on the phone with my friend Phillip when he abruptly tells me " Tam, I need to call you back." I said okay. He then proceeded to tell me the reason that he needed to get off the phone was because a gentlemen at the store wanted to return some pants he bought ten years ago. Can you believe that? My goodness that's one is going in the books I tell ya. Poor Phillip who knew that becoming Assistant Manager would bring such interesting people into your life. Comments anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Tianna said...

HA apparently this one was not that interesting.......

3:56 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

I know I thought it was at least a little bit funny. Oh, well. Thank you for commenting Tianna. I'm apparently losing my edge. :)

12:44 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

you had an edge??

2:44 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

Okay I lost appeal. Is that better? I'm edgeless are you happy now? geez

12:38 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

umm...no cursing on my site M's World. LOL And by A** she meant Assistant Manager. LOL

4:15 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home