Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, March 05, 2007

Save Me



Today has been one of those days, so I decided that my theme song for the day would be Jem's "Save me". I've listened to it a couple of times today, and its already putting me in a better mood. Jem has so much talent. I would love to see her in concert. What is your favorite song for a bad day? I should create a feel good playlist when I'm not feeling good.

Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a relatively good weekend except I missed seeing a special someone. :) Friday I enjoyed a relaxing evening at home playing Uno and watching Mouse Hunt with Bre and Zhane. Saturday I had an awesome day in service, and I started a new bible study. In the evening I met up with some friends in the city and we went to the Pie Bar. It was pretty fun. We had a nice little group. Here is a short review of pie bar - pretty cool atmosphere, the food was pretty good, and the staff is pretty attentive. You should check it out! I had a nice gourmet pizza. It had goat cheese, sun dried tomato's, and mushrooms. It was very good! Sunday after the meeting I came home and spent a couple of hours home before heading to Kim's for a mini gathering. Kim was having her bible study over for dinner and had a few of us over. We had a great time and the food was VERY good. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Did anyone do anything exciting?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Snow Bunny said...

Hey Jem is good in concert! I saw her like 3 years ago at Park Tavern. I think it was my first time there actually.. Those were good time, back before Unplugged in the Park got so crowded and popular.

11:00 AM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

I would love to see her in concert. I'm going to try and keep my eyes open for her next concert. She has such a wonderful sound. :)

12:12 PM, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home