Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, February 19, 2007

Too bad its so expensive






I'm sitting here at work thinking about the Seinfield episode where George creates a nap space under his desk while he is at work. Do you guys remember that episode? It was such a great episode. Anyway I was thinking that someone should really invent a cool computer desk bed, and behold I have found one. It should be okay if you are not a well fed fellow. Check out the website for further explanation. Now if I can just find a way to convince my boss that it will be a great investment for the "business" to get me one. Any ideas on how I can do that? They like Oprah so maybe I can talk about how she recommends a nap of at least 20 minutes, which increases work performance. THINK!!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that episode! I remember that they have to bring in the robot to cut open the desk because they can hear the ticking if his alarm clock and they think its a bomb! LOL!

3:31 PM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

Yea poor George was fired from yet ANOTHER job, but he did say he felt well rested after his naps. I'd like to feel well rested and still have a job.

3:37 PM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Snow Bunny said...

yes, it's a known fact that sleep boosts a person's productivity!! I think you're well on your way a solid case.

3:38 PM, February 19, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

Yea I think so too, but I still have some research to do. I wonder if they do a 30 day trial period. That would be so awesome if they did!

4:01 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home