Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, August 15, 2005

Weekend Highlights

What a weekend!

Friday - We met at Ruby Tuesday, and headed out to the bowling alley for a night of fun. Our initial plans of going miniature golfing didn't work out since it was raining. When we got to the bowling alley we had to wait a little while since there were twelve of us. Kristian, Zack, and Troy then proceeded to take our their skateboards and skateboard (Kristian and Zack didn't have their shirts on) in the front of the bowling alley. We finally got two lanes and we proceeded to split up in teams I guess. Team one - Troy, Liz, Chloe, Stephanie, Eric, and Fergie (Fernando). Team Two was my team - Kristian, Poopyface(Zack), Tom, Tianna, and Tam,Shea (Tianna spelled her name Sha on the scoreboard). I'm not sure who won but I can definitely say it wasn't me. I didn't do horrible that night I even got a strike and a spare at least once. Woo-hoo! We finally departed the bowling alley at around 12:45. It was a very nice night!

Saturday - What an evening! :) Hung out at Scott and Gaby's house. Pretty much talked and was messed with for my taste in clothes and music. It was then pretty much decided that I am not a real Cadogan, and that Stephanie ( a white sister from California) was the real Cadogan who was missing because she knew what Hip Hop was and she liked R & B. Oh, well I don't care what anyone says I like Abercrombie, American Eagle, Buckle, and Banana Republic, Gap and I'm not changing. LOL

Sunday - We went to Tianna's congregation because she had a guest speaker from the Russian branch give the talk. What a moving talk he gave. We learned about the work in Russia and how it is under ban over there. It was such an encouraging talk. I'll have to go into more details a little bit later when I have time. After the meeting we got lost for about an hour trying to make it from Crabapple to Cobb Parkway. We finally found it and we arrived safely to visit our dear friend Tasha who is ill. All in all it was a great weekend! Nothing crazy but not exactly boring either. Hopefully I'll have more of an interesting blog later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Whatever chick! You are like younger than Tianna and a little older than me. Ha ha It wasn't that much to do. You should have hung out with us last weekend now that was crazy. :)

3:30 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Tianna said...

I invited some friends of mine that are in their early to mid 30's. I mean, if they can do it, (which they did quite well) you can do it too someday. Watch you two will hang out this weekend when i am out of town.

3:33 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

Whatever! LOL Nah Andi and Kenny are newlywed land. Well they have been there for a while. Who knows maybe they will leave the island soon and join the rest of us. :) Just kidding Andi.

3:37 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Tami said...

Gee, thanks Andi. You married people are a trip I tell ya.

11:06 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home