Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Monday, April 30, 2007

London Baby!






London is right around the corner and I'm filled with mixed emotions. Excitement and a bit of anxiety. Shhh!!! Don't tell E. Just kidding! Its a good anxiety. Just trying to get my clothes packed away in carry on luggage. I think I'm going to take a pic of me and my carry on luggage as proof that I can travel low maintenance. I think some people still won't believe it when they see it. Pfffftttt!! I may not believe it when I see it. Anyway this trip has been a long time coming. Elissa and I expressed interest in it well over a year ago, and we are finally going. Woo-hoo! We are planning on seeing a lot of the tourist sites of course - London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace or Beckingham (David Beckham's house) Palace, Bethel, etc. It should be grand.

3 Comments:

Blogger E said...

It shall be the grandest trip ever taken!! I can't wait! (I'm having a little packing anxiety myself - shhhhh! don't tell Tam!) :)

5:03 PM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Zachary Jones said...

Have a good trip! I'm envious.

7:12 PM, April 30, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

I know it will be the best E! Oh and Zack the Brits won't know what hit them when we stroll into town. :)

10:50 PM, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home