Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Friday, March 23, 2007

Update



Hi guys!

Last week we had the circuit overseer visit, and it was FANTASTIC!!! I can't believe its been 3 years already. We had a gathering for them last Saturday. It was filled with fun, food, and dancing! I've posted a couple of pics on my Online Photo Album. Enjoy!

P.S. - Haskill loves to be in pics! He popped into at least half a dozen. So funny! Oh and we even had a couple of Dacula people there. What happened to you guys Andy?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't get the memo that Dacula was invited.

8:50 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

Ooooh no! I'll have to make sure you definitely get the memo next time. Great seeing you at the "Interview" today. Did you get the job? LOL

11:48 PM, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home