Tam's World

Welcome to My World

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Putney and Salsa Cruise





Its been a while since my last post. Andy was oh so kind to bring that to my attention. Oh in case I didn't say this Andy. You did a fantastic job on your talk!

Now back to our wonderful trip to London. Sunday we woke up and did our Watchtower. Thank goodness Amy had a late meeting, so we were able to take our time and get ready. When we were getting ready to leave it started to rain. Amy's parents picked us up especially because of Amy's cracked ribs. Anyway we arrived early to the meeting and were able to meet a couple of friends. Amy's congregation's name is called Putney. They had about 50 publishers. The meeting attendance was about 60 that day. It was such a small congregation which was very different for me and E since we are use to almost 200 at our Sunday meeting.

After the meeting we drove through the Queen's park. It was very nice. I'll have to post pictures later. Once we arrived back at Amy's we changed to get ready for our salsa cruise. Amy's mom cooked us dinner and it was sooooo Yummy! After dinner Elissa and I went to meet up with Ray. We were able to meet up with Ray at Waterloo and then we ran to the dock to board the boat. Once we boarded the boat we were able to meet up with the other friends. We had a lovely time. We met so many people and enjoyed checking out the lovely sites as the boat sailed around the Thames River. Salsa music was blaring and we were enjoying the company of MOST of the friends. I met a very interesting brother who Elissa had to save me from once she stopped laughing. Anyway the salsa cruise was awesome!

See, I finally blogged.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! More London stuff! I mean...like...we get, U went to London. Let it go! ;)

:D ANTMANCOOKIE :D

1:33 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Tami said...

Jealous? I mean because thats the first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment. Well after I stopped laughing. I'll be sure to demonstrate on Saturday. LOL

3:20 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Say Love said...

Wow you started a rucus with this London talk. Maybe I should post some stories from my trip... like, the fact that they didnt want to let me in the country, the jetlag, the 200 luggage charge, missing the train and waiting at the station for almost 2 hrs. :) Im so glad your experience was better than mine!!! Love you Tams!

5:05 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger E said...

Don't hate, Ant!!!

7:50 PM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home